Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Forming Setup
studiocreations on studiocreations.com
Homemade vacuum forming setup constructed from a wood frame, a sheet of plastic, a threaded fitting, and a vacuum hose reducer pipe. Suction is provided by a shop vac.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!