Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Hose Holder
Vince on lumberjocks.com
Homemade vacuum hose holder milled from aluminum and attached to a lathe's cage mount by means of a locking knob.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!