Homemade Vacuum Lifter
cnc-me on garagejournal.com
Homemade vacuum lifter intended to facilitate the transfer of heavy objects onto a CNC router table. Fabricated from 1/4"x2" cold-rolled flat steel. Utilizes shop air in combination with a vacuum generator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!