Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Pump
Mark Mandell on woodcentral.com
Homemade vacuum pump adapted from dehumidifier compressors. Capable of pulling 28" of vacuum. The pump is exhausted into a condensing coil in order to recover any oil mist.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!