Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Pump
James Redmon on berkut13.com
Homemade vacuum pump adapted from a surplus beer cooler compressor, compression and T fittings, a bleeder valve, and an automotive vacuum gauge. Intended as an aid in vacuum bagging composite aircraft components.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!