Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Valve Adjusting Wrench
RTrac1 on garagejournal.com
Homemade valve adjusting wrench constructed by welding a socket to a standard combination wrench. Aids in maintaining the correct valve adjuster position while tightening the jamb nut.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!