Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Valve Adjusting Wrench
RTrac1 on garagejournal.com
Homemade valve adjusting wrench constructed by welding a socket to a standard combination wrench. Aids in maintaining the correct valve adjuster position while tightening the jamb nut.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!