Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Valve Adjustment Tool
c2000 on forums.ninja250.org
Homemade valve adjustment tool designed and built for a Ninja 250. Tool has a depth of 2" and accepts 9mm 12 point sockets.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!