Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Valve Adjustment Tool
c2000 on forums.ninja250.org
Homemade valve adjustment tool designed and built for a Ninja 250. Tool has a depth of 2" and accepts 9mm 12 point sockets.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!