Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Valve Spring Compressor
r_p_ryan on peachparts.com
Homemade valve spring compressor constructed from a carpenter's clamp and a length of pipe. The pipe fits over the valve assembly, with three bolts securing the spring retainer. A notch cut in the pipe permits access to the valve keepers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!