Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Valve Spring Compressor
loudvolvo on nastyz28.com
Homemade valve spring compressor intended to aid in removal and installation of COMP Cam 986-16 valve springs. Fashioned from an 8" C-clamp, a wide washer, and a section of electrical conduit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!