Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vegetable Oil Forge
2Tim215 on iforgeiron.com
Homemade tabletop forge fueled by vegetable oil and utilizing a gravity-fed oil tube and forced air burner configuration. Furnace sides are composed of loose firebricks, while the roof is a steel plate. The entire setup is fully adjustable and can be matched with a wide variety of workpiece sizes and shapes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!