Homemade Vegetable Oil Forge
2Tim215 on iforgeiron.com
Homemade tabletop forge fueled by vegetable oil and utilizing a gravity-fed oil tube and forced air burner configuration. Furnace sides are composed of loose firebricks, while the roof is a steel plate. The entire setup is fully adjustable and can be matched with a wide variety of workpiece sizes and shapes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!