Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vegetable Oil Forge
2Tim215 on iforgeiron.com
Homemade tabletop forge fueled by vegetable oil and utilizing a gravity-fed oil tube and forced air burner configuration. Furnace sides are composed of loose firebricks, while the roof is a steel plate. The entire setup is fully adjustable and can be matched with a wide variety of workpiece sizes and shapes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!