Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vegetable Oil Forge
2Tim215 on iforgeiron.com
Homemade tabletop forge fueled by vegetable oil and utilizing a gravity-fed oil tube and forced air burner configuration. Furnace sides are composed of loose firebricks, while the roof is a steel plate. The entire setup is fully adjustable and can be matched with a wide variety of workpiece sizes and shapes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!