Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vegetable Oil Forge
2Tim215 on iforgeiron.com
Homemade tabletop forge fueled by vegetable oil and utilizing a gravity-fed oil tube and forced air burner configuration. Furnace sides are composed of loose firebricks, while the roof is a steel plate. The entire setup is fully adjustable and can be matched with a wide variety of workpiece sizes and shapes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!