Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Veritas Woodworking Bench
enurdat1 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade woodworking bench based on the Veritas design and constructed from Goncalo alves with vise jaws of soft maple. Features a Tung oil finish.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!