Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vertical Bender Stand
Hiapo on jeepforum.com
Homemade vertical bender stand intended to accommodate a Pro-Tools bender. Frame was fabricated from square steel tubing and C-channel. Powered by a HF hydraulic ram.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!