Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vertical Disc Sander
EclecticNeophyte on homemadetools.net
Homemade vertical disc sander constructed from rectangular steel tube and angle iron. Machined aluminum disc was sand-cast from surplus engine components. Powered by a ½ HP electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vacuum powered rotary tool.
- What is this tool designed for?
- South Bend 9" model 405 Lathe - R...
- Universal Grinding Fixture
- wYerBox for storing and pulling e...
- Metal Lathe Taper Attachment brac...
- Extra wide mini excavator bucket
- Quasi-involute V-block
- Adjustable Laser Cutter Platform ...
- 51 Homemade Metalworking Tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!