Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vertical Disc Sander
EclecticNeophyte on homemadetools.net
Homemade vertical disc sander constructed from rectangular steel tube and angle iron. Machined aluminum disc was sand-cast from surplus engine components. Powered by a ½ HP electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!