Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vertical Forge
kcrucible on iforgeiron.com
Homemade vertical forge utilizing two bucket-type containers placed atop each other. Bottom-fed burner heats the upper part of the forge, where 3x5" openings enable the workpiece to be heated.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- SAFETY BLADE HOLDER FOR TRACTOR O...
- Scrap Rat Welding Cart
- Meet Fritz, my new helper
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!