Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vertical Forge
kcrucible on iforgeiron.com
Homemade vertical forge utilizing two bucket-type containers placed atop each other. Bottom-fed burner heats the upper part of the forge, where 3x5" openings enable the workpiece to be heated.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!