Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vertical Wood and Metal Cutting Bandsaw
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade, vertical wood and metal cutting bandsaw featuring a standard speed motor with step pulleys as well as a treadmill motor with variable speed control. The treadmill motor incorporates a 28:1 reducer and drives the wood cutting motor through a bicycle freewheel to prevent the larger motor from driving the smaller.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!