Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vertical Wood and Metal Cutting Bandsaw
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade, vertical wood and metal cutting bandsaw featuring a standard speed motor with step pulleys as well as a treadmill motor with variable speed control. The treadmill motor incorporates a 28:1 reducer and drives the wood cutting motor through a bicycle freewheel to prevent the larger motor from driving the smaller.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!