Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vertical Wood and Metal Cutting Bandsaw
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade, vertical wood and metal cutting bandsaw featuring a standard speed motor with step pulleys as well as a treadmill motor with variable speed control. The treadmill motor incorporates a 28:1 reducer and drives the wood cutting motor through a bicycle freewheel to prevent the larger motor from driving the smaller.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!