Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vintage Triumph Countershaft Sprocket Nut Socket
68bobber on triumphrat.net
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the countershaft sprocket nut from a vintage Triumph 650 engine. Tool was adapted from a standard 1-11/16" socket cut in half and extended by means of welding in an 8" length of pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!