Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vintage Triumph Countershaft Sprocket Nut Socket
68bobber on triumphrat.net
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the countershaft sprocket nut from a vintage Triumph 650 engine. Tool was adapted from a standard 1-11/16" socket cut in half and extended by means of welding in an 8" length of pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!