Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Clamping Platform
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade vise clamping platform intended to facilitate milling of large and/or irregular parts. Platform incorporates multiple 1/4-20 tapped holes enabling parts to be located with shoulder bolts and secured with toe clamps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!