Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Handle
rossbotics on homemadetools.net
Homemade vise handle constructed from aluminum stock, a dowel pin, and a surplus plastic knob.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
- Titanic's steam engine - photo
- Homemade Bandsaw out of metal
- Bandsaw hitting a nail - GIF
- HDD leather case
- How electrical cables are made - ...
- Anti-distraction helmet - photo
- Security Bit Set Torx Star hex etc
- Thick wire rope break test - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!