Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Handle Base
TEEJ on pirate4x4.com
Homemade vise handle base fabricated from stock through the use of a lathe and a compound mill. Features three tapped holes to accommodate handles.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!