Homemade Vise Handle Base
TEEJ on pirate4x4.com
Homemade vise handle base fabricated from stock through the use of a lathe and a compound mill. Features three tapped holes to accommodate handles.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
- Prolong Brass/Steel Brush Life
- Effective (& Primative) DIY Cemen...
- Spray Foam DIY Flexible Extension
- Paper clip bending machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!