Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Handles
Don Kondra on lumberjocks.com
Homemade vice handles turned from beech. End caps are secured to the center section by means of glued 3/8" dowels. Speed knob is screwed in place.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!