Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Handles
Don Kondra on lumberjocks.com
Homemade vice handles turned from beech. End caps are secured to the center section by means of glued 3/8" dowels. Speed knob is screwed in place.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!