Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Modification
rossbotics on homemadetools.net
Homemade vise jaw modification constructed by replacing the OEM jaws with ones made from 4140 steel. A step was made near the top of the jaws to aid clamping.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!