Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Mounted Bender
Tuomas on homemadetools.net
Homemade vise mounted bender constructed from steel plate, an axle section, and a hinge. Adjustable pivot point height allows for different material thicknesses.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!