Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Pedestal
mjncad on tractorbynet.com
Homemade vise pedestal fabricated by welding steel plates to 4"x4" square steel tubing. Mating holes were drilled in the top plate to facilitate mounting of the builder's pre-owned vise. The tool tray was welded from channel iron.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!