Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Quick Release
racerglen on lumberjocks.com
Homemade adaptation of a woodworking vise quick release to foot-actuation. Utilizes a chain hanging from an eyebolt tapped into the quick release mechanism.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!