Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Quick Release
racerglen on lumberjocks.com
Homemade adaptation of a woodworking vise quick release to foot-actuation. Utilizes a chain hanging from an eyebolt tapped into the quick release mechanism.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
- Balloon popping machine - GIF
- Simple Wedge Planing Stop
- 101 Best Homemade Automotive Tool...
- Wood Tools or Jigs
- Salvaging philosophy
- Box Joint Jig to Table Saw (part2)
- A useful, homemade tool with your...
- Moving an apartment building down...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!