Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Soft Jaws
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade vise soft jaws fashioned from scrap wood and repurposed hard disk magnets. Magnets were secured with builder's glue into chiseled recesses in the jaws' outer faces.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!