Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Soft Jaws
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade vise soft jaws fashioned from scrap wood and repurposed hard disk magnets. Magnets were secured with builder's glue into chiseled recesses in the jaws' outer faces.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!