Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vise Toe Clamps
randyc on chaski.org
Homemade toe clamps intended to secure a machinist's or toolmaker's vise to a table. Fashioned from angle bar stock, 3/16" and 1/4" steel plate, a T-nut, and an Allen bolt.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!