Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Voltage Monitor
chunkyhampton on instructables.com
Homemade voltage monitor intended to function as a remote indicator in order to readily display the charge level of battery banks or photovoltaic arrays. Constructed from an off-the-shelf digital voltmeter, a lighter plug, cable, and a laser-cut housing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!