Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Voltage Monitor
chunkyhampton on instructables.com
Homemade voltage monitor intended to function as a remote indicator in order to readily display the charge level of battery banks or photovoltaic arrays. Constructed from an off-the-shelf digital voltmeter, a lighter plug, cable, and a laser-cut housing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!