Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vortex Cold Air Gun
Bob Eckstein on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade vortex cold air gun constructed from brass tubing and fittings. Intended to provide a stream of cold air toward tooling and cutting heads. Operates at 4 CFM at 90 PSI. Inlet tube is 1/8" brass tubing with 1/16" tubing sweat soldered inside. Nozzle cut at 30 degrees from the protruding 1/16" tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!