Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vortex Cold Air Gun
Bob Eckstein on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade vortex cold air gun constructed from brass tubing and fittings. Intended to provide a stream of cold air toward tooling and cutting heads. Operates at 4 CFM at 90 PSI. Inlet tube is 1/8" brass tubing with 1/16" tubing sweat soldered inside. Nozzle cut at 30 degrees from the protruding 1/16" tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!