Homemade Vortex Cold Air Gun
Bob Eckstein on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade vortex cold air gun constructed from brass tubing and fittings. Intended to provide a stream of cold air toward tooling and cutting heads. Operates at 4 CFM at 90 PSI. Inlet tube is 1/8" brass tubing with 1/16" tubing sweat soldered inside. Nozzle cut at 30 degrees from the protruding 1/16" tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
- Frame for wooden saucers
- Pistola con Caricato revolver - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!