Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vortex Cold Air Gun
Bob Eckstein on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade vortex cold air gun constructed from brass tubing and fittings. Intended to provide a stream of cold air toward tooling and cutting heads. Operates at 4 CFM at 90 PSI. Inlet tube is 1/8" brass tubing with 1/16" tubing sweat soldered inside. Nozzle cut at 30 degrees from the protruding 1/16" tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
- Titanic's steam engine - photo
- Homemade Bandsaw out of metal
- Bandsaw hitting a nail - GIF
- HDD leather case
- How electrical cables are made - ...
- Anti-distraction helmet - photo
- Security Bit Set Torx Star hex etc
- Thick wire rope break test - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!