Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wall Anchor
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade wall anchor fashioned from ½"-13 threaded rod. A tapped hole permits use of a bolt and nut arrangement to drive the rod into a wall stud where it can serve as an anchor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!