Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Waste Oil Burner
Lionel Oliver II on backyardmetalcasting.com
Homemade improved version of the G1 waste oil burner. Features a welded steel shell and a modified manifold. Intended for utilization in the casting process in a home foundry.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!