Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Waste Oil Burner/Injector
Lionel Oliver II on backyardmetalcasting.com
Homemade injector for a waste oil burner. Pipe system is intended to inject fuel into the air stream. Propane is utilized to preheat the furnace. Capable of temperatures compatible with iron casting.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!