Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Water-Powered Flashlight
ASCAS on greenoptimistic.com
Homemade water-powered flashlight constructed from PVC pipe and coupling, acetate, a zinc-copper cathode and anode, a surplus LED flashlight bulb and reflector assembly, a cork, and a Joule thief.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!