Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Weighted Battering Ram
KEGGER1454 on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade battering ram fabricated from large-diameter steel tubing. Rear plate features a removable 3-lb weight for balance and adjustability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!