Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welder's Drill and Grinder
F. Gage on vintageprojects.com
Homemade portable welder's drill and grinder adapted from a surplus starter motor and powered by a welding generator. Armature shaft is threaded to accept grinding wheels and drill chucks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!