Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welding Cart
firstgenbird on z6.invisionfree.com
Homemade welding cart constructed on a 1x1 square tube frame. Features a built-in ground fault interruper and regular socket with 15 amp 3AG fuse.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!