Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welding Jig
NASTYZEN on garagejournal.com
Homemade jig intended to facilitate the process of repeatedly centering and welding washers onto 1/4" square rods.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!