Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welding Positioner
hwingo on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade welding positioner fabricated from a surplus automotive flywheel, steel, Delrin, phenolic, and hardware. Powered by an 1/15 HP 8 RPM motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!