Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welding Turntable
xjmark on pirate4x4.com
Homemade welding turntable based on an 8" brake rotor and wheel assembly rotating on a 3/4" shaft. Powered by a medical irrigation motor via potentiometer to yield variable speed control. Driven through a Hummer wheel O-ring.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!