Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheel Fixture
F15Falcon on fordmuscleforums.com
Homemade, lathe-mounted fixture intended to aid in the mag wheel refinishing process. Wheel being refinished is driven by a pneumatic tire secured in the lathe's chuck. Fixture was adapted from a surplus spindle and hub.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!