Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheel Painting Jig
trees on hotrodders.com
Homemade wheel painting jig designed to support rims during painting operations. Constructed from scrap OSB and carpet roll tubes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!