Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheel Painting Jig
trees on hotrodders.com
Homemade wheel painting jig designed to support rims during painting operations. Constructed from scrap OSB and carpet roll tubes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!