Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheel Spinner
theclaw on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade wheel spinner consisting of an electric motor mounted to a wooden platform. Utilized to finish/polish rims while the wheels are attached to the car.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!