Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheel Truing Stand
Hopper on xlforum.net
Homemade wheel truing stand fashioned from wood. The wheel axle rests on V notches cut into the uprights. Surplus bearing can be utilized to enable the wheel to rotate more freely in the stand.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!