Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheel Truing Stand
Hopper on xlforum.net
Homemade wheel truing stand fashioned from wood. The wheel axle rests on V notches cut into the uprights. Surplus bearing can be utilized to enable the wheel to rotate more freely in the stand.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- SAFETY BLADE HOLDER FOR TRACTOR O...
- Scrap Rat Welding Cart
- Meet Fritz, my new helper
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!