Homemade Wheelbarrow Concrete Mixer
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade concrete mixer adapted from a pickle barrel and mounted to a repurposed wheel bearing. Driven through a wooden planetary gear set consisting of a 7-tooth pinion gear, 22-tooth planet gear, and 51-tooth ring gear. Features a 58:7 gear ratio. Gears and frame were constructed from plywood.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!