Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheelbarrow Concrete Mixer
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade concrete mixer adapted from a pickle barrel and mounted to a repurposed wheel bearing. Driven through a wooden planetary gear set consisting of a 7-tooth pinion gear, 22-tooth planet gear, and 51-tooth ring gear. Features a 58:7 gear ratio. Gears and frame were constructed from plywood.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!