Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheeled Forging Station
kbaknife on iforgeiron.com
Homemade wheeled forging station constructed from a section of railroad track and surplus steel plate. Wheels are attached via perpendicular brackets, enabling the entire station to be tilted and moved as desired.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!