Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheeled Tool Stand
Homemade wheeled tool stand suitable for mounting a bandsaw, sander, etc. The fifth wheel is attached to a foot-levered cam that raises two of the other wheels off the ground, so that the stand can be lifted, wheeled into place, and then lowered back down to the ground.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!