Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheeled Tool Stand
Homemade wheeled tool stand suitable for mounting a bandsaw, sander, etc. The fifth wheel is attached to a foot-levered cam that raises two of the other wheels off the ground, so that the stand can be lifted, wheeled into place, and then lowered back down to the ground.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!