Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wiggler/Center Finder
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade wiggler/center finder designed for a mini lathe and intended for tailstock-mounting. Also utilized for tapping. Features an MT2 taper, drilled and reamed to accommodate the spring, center shaft, and collar. Wiggler bar is used for final adjustments in center finding. For tapping, the spring center pushes a modified tap holder. Oil lubricated via a 3mm hole at the back of the taper.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!