Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wiggler/Center Finder
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade wiggler/center finder designed for a mini lathe and intended for tailstock-mounting. Also utilized for tapping. Features an MT2 taper, drilled and reamed to accommodate the spring, center shaft, and collar. Wiggler bar is used for final adjustments in center finding. For tapping, the spring center pushes a modified tap holder. Oil lubricated via a 3mm hole at the back of the taper.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
- Model engine compilation - video
- Lathe. Alignment and wear evaluat...
- Jacking up a vessel - GIF
- Torches and Begining of forge
- Edge Milling Vise
- Motion compensating ship personne...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!