Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Winch Anchor
welded on jeepforum.com
Homemade version of the Pull-Pal winch-operated land anchor intended as an aid to maintaining a fixed position on offroad surfaces. Fabricated from solid stainless steel rod and plate.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!