Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wire Guide/Feeder
98TJ on garagejournal.com
Homemade wire guide/feeder fabricated by drilling a screwdriver handle to accept a section of rigid brake line. Used to feed electrical wire through a firewall.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!