Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wire Guide/Feeder
98TJ on garagejournal.com
Homemade wire guide/feeder fabricated by drilling a screwdriver handle to accept a section of rigid brake line. Used to feed electrical wire through a firewall.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Van converted with custom woodwor...
- Unaflow steam engine.
- video of WWII German military hel...
- Shop Made Milling Head, for the l...
- Stainless Steel Cheese Spreader K...
- Maxi Pallet for Milling or CNC R...
- Laser alignment tool
- Power hacksaw
- Table saw with inverted jigsaw.
- 3-in-one wooden high chair/desk/r...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!