Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wire Rack and Dispenser
Dale J Struhar Sr on lumberjocks.com
Homemade wire rack and dispenser intended for utilization by bonsai aficionados. Accommodates spools of the six most common wire types. Drawer beneath the rack provides storage space for pruning implements.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!