Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wireless Temperature Alert
Nathan McBride on makeprojects.com
Homemade wireless temperature alert adaptation of a mechanical temperature sensor to wireless operation. Contact pins are positioned to desired thresholds, and a wireless transmitter is connected to the pins and sensing coil. The circuit is closed once the coil/needle contacts a pin. Signals are sent from the transmitter to a compatible receiver.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!