Homemade Wireless Temperature Alert
Nathan McBride on makeprojects.com
Homemade wireless temperature alert adaptation of a mechanical temperature sensor to wireless operation. Contact pins are positioned to desired thresholds, and a wireless transmitter is connected to the pins and sensing coil. The circuit is closed once the coil/needle contacts a pin. Signals are sent from the transmitter to a compatible receiver.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!