Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wireless Temperature Alert
Nathan McBride on makeprojects.com
Homemade wireless temperature alert adaptation of a mechanical temperature sensor to wireless operation. Contact pins are positioned to desired thresholds, and a wireless transmitter is connected to the pins and sensing coil. The circuit is closed once the coil/needle contacts a pin. Signals are sent from the transmitter to a compatible receiver.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!